Saturday, February 9, 2013

Melody

This is an unfinished piece I had going of a character I thought up. Her name is Melody. She is a bit of a thief and rogue, with a very complicated past. She actually fits into a much larger world that I've been slowly piecing together. Already since drawing this piece I've started making changes to her. Namely, she now has black hair, or she will when I get around to drawing it.

This was started in Photoshop, and I planned on getting some shading done with her face, but after that first bit with hair, I think I got distracted by another piece. I do enjoy this one, though, because it not only shows Melody, but also one of my processes for doing some shading. Improvement is still being made, but it's fun to look back and what I was coming up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment